Covid-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Update
Dear patients of Liberty Oral Surgery,
We are currently open to care for our patients, although we have made adjustments to our service as the safety of our patients and staff are our top priority. Moving forward, LOS will utilize our virtual consultation app, Jet Virtual, which allows us to offer virtual office visits. For patients who require an in-office visit, appointments will continue to be available, and we will continue to provide safe surgical care for patients who cannot wait for operations to return to normal. In order to better serve the community, we ask the following: Please do not come into the LOS if you have a fever of 100 F or higher or the recent onset of a cough, and unless you are a minor, or have mobility issues, we ask that your escort waits in their vehicle. We at Liberty Oral Surgery will continue to base our decisions on recommendations from the CDC, CMS, and OSHA guidelines, as well as the most current information available on COVID-19. We appreciate your patience as we move through this challenge together.
- AAAHC Accredited (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care)
- Individual and closed treatment rooms
- Environmental cleaning and disinfection procedures to include EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant, and terminally clean rooms after each patient.
- No-contact virtual consultations through a simple HIPAA compliant app on your smartphone.
- Limited number of staff.
- Masks: Surgical, KN95 and shielded
- Hospital-grade hand sanitizer and handwashing facilities
- Hair covers
- Shoe covers
- All patients are screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Touchless thermometers are used upon entry.